Shatter, water and dustproof
Anti-static, UV resistance
iBeacon + Eddystone
24-month battery life
A ruggedized beacon built for tough environments.
Protect your beacon from environmental threats
Tough Beacon's rugged construction protects it against punishment, impact and moisture.
Stay safe from security threat
Make your beacon infrastucture secure against any attacks with the world's most bulletproof beacon encryption and ID shuffling.
Don't limit yourself to either Eddystone or iBeacon
Broadcast iBeacon and Eddystone frames together or just the ones you need.
Mount in unconventional spaces
Built in mounting bracket makes it easy to affix Tough Beacons wherever you need them.
All of your favorite beacon use cases plus more:
Reach your prospects at the right place at the right time.
Keep track of your manufacturing process and your staff.
Improve public transport and make it more accessible to people with disabilities.
Guide your visitors through context-rich places you know they’ll love.
Power your hardware with our user-friendly software
- 1. Device ManagementMinimize time, complexity, and cost spent managing thousands of Bluetooth devices.
- 2. Security SuitePrevent successful attacks on devices, data, and application.
- 3. Preventive Device MaintenanceIncrease hardware up time through predictive maintenance.
Combine any Kontakt.io beacon with Gateway for presence and asset tracking
- 1. AnalyzeAccess raw data streams to gather and analyze data about the location of your beacons and their performance using Kontakt.io API.
- 2. TriggerWhen a beacon enters or exits a specified region, you can trigger real-world actions (such as sending an email, opening a door, or switching off the lights etc.) wherever and whenever you want.
Order beacons with preconfigured profiles, identifiers, and settings, so you don’t have to do it by yourself.
We ship to any place in the world within a few business days. Shipping cost may vary with custom volume orders. Please contact sales for details.
Made in Europe
Every single beacon—from the hardware to our in-house R&D, design, engineering, and operations-is made in Europe.
Get white-label boxes or print custom labels to help with deployment.
All Kontakt.io beacons come with a 12-month warranty on the hardware, excluding batteries.
Focus on your core strengths instead of dealing with beacon deployment and maintenance by yourself. We’ll take care of your infrastructure.
Let us customize the packaging to reflect your brand and then drop ship each box directly to the end destination. Please contact sales for more information.
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless technology 2.4GHz RF
- -30dBm to 4dBm
- Kontakt.io profile (350ms interval)
- Up to 2 years with default setting
and 24-hours daily usage.
- iBeacon profile (100ms interval)
- Up to 6 months with full
and 24-hours daily usage.
Dimensions and weight
- 27 mm (1.06 in)
- 37 mm (1.46 in)
- 52 mm (2.05 in)
- 28 grams (0.99 oz)
- 3.5mm (.138 in) high; 23.5mm (.928 in) wide; 35.75mm (1.407 in) long
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0 CPU core
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF51822
- Data rates
- 250kBs, 1Mbs, and 2Mbs
- 256KB flash 16KB RAM
Battery and Power
- 1 x 1.000mAh CR2477
- Cell. Battery is not replaceable due to sealed casing
- Flame resistance
- Safe - V0 flammability class
- Custom Colors
- Available on request with a CMYK formula or Pantone
- IP-68 (Waterproof to 10m depth, dust-proof, anti-static, shatter resistant, UV resistant)
- -20°C / +60°C (-4°F / +140°F)
- from 0% up to 100%
In the Box
- Tough Beacon