iBeacon + Eddystone
24-month battery life
World's most reliable beacons.
Customize the look and feel
Customize your beacons the way you want to. With custom colors or your company logo, you can make your beacons stand out or blend with the environment.
Stay safe from security threat
Make your beacon infrastucture secure against any attacks with the world's most bulletproof beacon encryption and ID shuffling.
Don't limit yourself to either Eddystone or iBeacon
Broadcast iBeacon and Eddystone frames together or just the ones you need.
Replace batteries with ease
Don't sweat it! If by anychance you need to replace the battery, just pop it open and replace it whithin seconds, no extra tools required.
All of your favorite beacon use cases plus more:
Reach your prospects at the right place at the right time.
Keep track of your manufacturing process and your staff.
Improve public transport and make it more accessible to people with disabilities.
Guide your visitors through context-rich places you know they’ll love.
Power your hardware with our user-friendly software
- 1. Manage your beacon infrastructure in the PanelConfigure, share, and monitor your beacons in our web-based app.
- 2. Update your beacons on the go with our Admin AppsQuickly check and update your beacons with our apps for iOS and Android.
- 3. Keep track of your beacon healthGet real-time notifications when your battery level drops too low.
- 4. Shuffle beacon identifiersSchedule your beacons to change their identifiers and MAC addresses every day to protect them from security threats.
- 5. Update your beacons without going on siteWith our SDK, your app users can seamlessly collect information about your beacons and update their configuration just by passing by.
- 6. Share your infrastructureRent out your fleet securely, to anyone inside or outside your organization and still control your whole network with our API.
- 7. Build on top of our robust API and SDKsDon’t reinvent the wheel. Easily integrate our software with your current IT stack. Build your solution with the Kontakt.io API or SDK features to get the most out of your infrastructure.
Combine any Kontakt.io beacon with Gateway for location tracking
- 1. LocateUse the Kontakt.io Location Engine to know where your beacons are in real time.* Learn more* Software gateway available in the kontakt.io app. Hardware gateway comming soon
- 2. AnalyzeGather and analyze data about the location of your beacons and their performance using the Kontakt.io Panel or API.
- 3. TriggerWhen a beacon enters or exits a specified region, you can trigger real-world actions (such as sending an email, opening a door, or switching off the lights etc.) wherever and whenever you want.
Order beacons with preconfigured profiles, identifiers, and settings, so you don’t have to do it by yourself.
We ship to any place in the world within a few business days. Shipping cost is always $20.
Made in Europe
Every single beacon—from the hardware to our in-house R&D, design, engineering, and operations-is made in Europe.
Get white-label boxes or print custom labels to help with deployment.
All Kontakt.io beacons come with a 24-month warranty on the hardware, excluding batteries.
Focus on your core strengths instead of dealing with beacon deployment and maintenance by yourself. We’ll take care of your infrastructure.
Let us customize the packaging to reflect your brand and then drop ship each box directly to the end destination.
Our beacons are certified for commercial use in the EU, Canada, USA, Japan, and more.
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless technology 2.4GHz RF
- -30dBm to 4dBm
- Kontakt.io profile (350ms interval)
- Up to 2 years with default setting
and 24-hours daily usage.
- iBeacon profile (100ms interval)
- Up to 6 months with full
and 24-hours daily usage.
Dimensions and weight
- 15 mm (0.59 in)
- 55 mm (2.16 in)
- 56 mm (2.20 in)
- 23 grams (0.81 oz)
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0 CPU core
- Nordic nRF51822
- Data rates:
- 250kBs, 1Mbs and 2Mbs
- 256KB flash 16KB RAM
Battery and Power
- 1 x 1.000mAh CR2477
- Cell, replaceable
- LUPOY GN5001RFG
- Flame resistance
- Safe - V0 flammability class
- White, Black
- Custom Colors
- Available on request, CMYK or Pantone
- -20°C / +60°c (-4°F / +140°F)
- from 0% up to 100%
In the Box