BLE + WiFi
EU Power Plug
Over-the-Air Firmware Update
Bringing More Than Just IoT Connectivity & Security
Enabling location services
Providing lightweight location infrastructure stand alone or to augment your access point infrastructure.
Real-time device management and monitoring
Include Portal Light in your Kontakt.io deployment and be up-to-date with your beacons’ health, location, condition and telemetry data in real time, wherever you are.
No extra installation equipment needed. Easily deploy and remove your Portal Light by plugging it into the power connection.
All of your favorite beacon use cases plus more:
Locate and keep track of your assets to focus on patient care and hospital outcomes.
2. Smart Buildings
Gather, access real-time data to develop solutions that transform facility management and security.
Locate, collect and analyze live data for better inventory management.
- Dimensions: 110 x 62.3 x 34.9 mm
- Push button
- RGB LED
- Input voltage
- Output voltage
- Max load current
- Max load
- Plug type
- Type F
- 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps) 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- Up to 50 meters
- Operation temperature
- Operation humidity
- 10%~90% - non condensing
- Wifi connectivity with open/WEP/WPA/WPA2_PSK
- Over-the-Air gateway firmware update
- WiFi fallback mode (secondary wifi configuration)
- Configuration via WiFi or mobile application
- RGB LEDs signaling device state