BLE + NFC
60-month battery life *
Designed with professionals in mind.
The Beacon Pro makes your infrastructure smarter.
Deployments made easy
Easily deploy and remove your beacons thanks to a mounting clip in the back. Use your smartphone to turn on the LED on a beacon you’re looking for to find it in seconds.
Don’t limit yourself to either Eddystone or iBeacon
Broadcast iBeacon and all Eddystone frames (including Ephemeral ID) together or just the ones you need.
Make your beacons aware of their environment
Get your beacons to automatically trigger different actions when they detect a particular level of light or movement with the built-in accelerometer and light sensor.
Save battery life
Plug your Beacon Pro to a power source via USB* or take advantage of the new, more power-efficient chip (Nordic nRF52) and three batteries. Go beyond a default 60+ month battery lifetime** by using the sensor-based power saving mode. Even if the batteries drain, they’re easily replaceable.
* - USB version available upon request
** - with default settings (350 ms interval)
and 24-hour daily usage
Configure your beacons with one touch
Use the built-in NFC tag to quickly scan and update your beacon configuration.
Stay safe from security threats
Make your beacon infrastructure secure against any attacks with the world’s most bulletproof beacon encryption and ID shuffling.
All of your favorite beacon use cases plus more:
Trigger actions and reach out to your customers at the right place at the right time.
Automate and manage your beacon infrastructure from everywhere to keep track of the manufacturing process in real time.
Make the infrastructure aware of its environment to improve public transport and make it more accessible to everyone.
Make transactions more secure with two-factor verification
Develop a personalized visitor experience through context-rich places you know they’ll love.
Power your hardware with our user-friendly software
- 1. Manage your beacon infrastructure in the PanelConfigure, share, and monitor your beacons in our web-based app.
- 2. Update your beacons on the go with our Admin AppsQuickly check and update your beacons with our apps for iOS and Android.
- 3. Keep track of your beacon healthGet real-time notifications when your battery level drops too low.
- 4. Shuffle beacon identifiersSchedule your beacons to change their identifiers and MAC addresses every day to protect them from security threats.
- 5. Update your beacons without going on siteWith our SDK, your app users can seamlessly collect information about your beacons and update their configuration just by passing by.
- 6. Share your infrastructureRent out your fleet securely, to anyone inside or outside your organization and still control your whole network with our API.
- 7. Build on top of our robust API and SDKsDon’t reinvent the wheel. Easily integrate our software with your current IT stack. Build your solution with the Kontakt.io API or SDK features to get the most out of your infrastructure.
Combine any Kontakt.io beacon with Gateway for location tracking
- 1. LocateUse the Kontakt.io Location Engine to know where your beacons are in real time.* Learn more* Software gateway available in the kontakt.io app. Hardware gateway comming soon
- 2. AnalyzeGather and analyze data about the location of your beacons and their performance using the Kontakt.io Panel or API.
- 3. TriggerWhen a beacon enters or exits a specified region, you can trigger real-world actions (such as sending an email, opening a door, or switching off the lights etc.) wherever and whenever you want.
Order beacons with preconfigured profiles, identifiers, and settings, so you don’t have to do it by yourself.
We ship to any place in the world within a few business days. Shipping cost is always $20.
Made in Europe
Every single beacon—from the hardware to our in-house R&D, design, engineering, and operations-is made in Europe.
Get white-label boxes or print custom labels to help with deployment.
All Kontakt.io beacons come with a 24-month warranty on the hardware, excluding batteries.
Focus on your core strengths instead of dealing with beacon deployment and maintenance by yourself. We’ll take care of your infrastructure.
Let us customize the packaging to reflect your brand and then drop ship each box directly to the end destination.
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless technology 2.4GHz RF
Available transmission power levels
- -20dBm, -16dBm, -12dBm, -8dBm, -4dBm, 0dBm, 4dBm
- Up to 80 meters1
- depends on NFC reader
Dimensions and weight
- 69 mm (2.72 in)
- 69 mm (2.72 in)
- 21 mm (0.83 in)
- 71 grams (2.5 oz)
- waterproof micro USB socket2
- STMicroelectronics LIS3DH
- Ambient light sensor:
- Vishay TEMT6200FX01
- Real Time Clock
- LED indicator
- Optional USB communication
Battery and Power
- Three CR2477 Lithium Manganese Dioxide Coin Battery with capacity of 1000 mAh each - battery powered device lifetime up to 60 months
- Independent supply through micro USB socket from 5V DC (standard USB voltage)2
- Operating temperature:
- -20°C / +60°c (-4°F / +140°F)
- Storage temperature:
- -5°C / +35°c (23°F / +95°F)
- from 0% up to 95%
In the Box
- Beacon Pro
1 Depends on transmission power you set.
2 Depends on product version.