Full iBeacon & Eddystone Support
Bluetooth & NFC
Multiple Packet Broadcasting
Fully Encrypted Communication and ID Shuffling
Bluetooth 5 Ready
Long Battery Life
Equipped with three replaceable CR2477 batteries, the Beacon Pro BP16-3 can last a minimum of 5 years on standard settings.
The built-in omni-directional antenna allows signals to reach distances of up to 80 meters.
- Save the battery life with the Kontakt.io Telemetry. Broadcast only when the movement of your asset is detected.
- Automate repetitive tasks. Use telemetry data collected from sensors to record temperature data or environmental changes.
- Optimize workflows. Analyze how often and where the staff spends more time in order to decrease errors, eliminate bottlenecks, and improve decision making processes.
Save battery with Ambient Light Sensor and Calendar based power saving
Save battery power from dusk till dawn. Set an ambient light intensity threshold and let the Beacon Pro BP16-3 enter power saving mode when not in use.
Thanks to its internal clock, the Beacon Pro BP16-3 can be set to broadcast only during specific days or times.
Locate your deployed Beacon Pro BP16-3 by triggering its built-in LED from your smartphone.
Resume the Beacon Pro BP16-3 firmware update process from any given point even when stopped abruptly.
Perfect for large deployments, the Beacon Pro BP16-3 can be easily attached and detached from any surface thanks to its mounting clip.
Bluetooth 5 Ready
Kontakt.io brings you the first beacons in the market ready for the new Bluetooth 5 standard.
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F
- External Flash
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless technology 2.4GHz RF
Available transmission power levels
- -20dBm, -16dBm, -12dBm, -8dBm, -4dBm, 0dBm, 4dBm
- Up to 80 meters1
- depends on NFC reader
Certifications / Declarations
Dimensions and weight
- 69 mm (2.72 in)
- 69 mm (2.72 in)
- 21 mm (0.83 in)
- 71 grams (2.5 oz)
- STMicroelectronics LIS2DH
- Ambient light sensor
- Vishay TEMT6200FX01
- Real Time Clock
- LED indicator
Battery and Power
- Three CR2477 Lithium Manganese Dioxide Coin Battery with capacity of 1000 mAh each - battery powered device lifetime up to 60 months
- Batteries are replaceable
- LUPOY GN5001RFG
- Operating temperature
- -20°C / +60°C (-4°F / +140°F)
- Storage temperature
- -5°C / +35°C (23°F / +95°F)
- from 0% up to 95%
In the Box
- Beacon Pro
1 Depends on transmission power you set.
& Administration App
Change beacon settings and set profiles and alerts individually or in bulk.
Check and control your device’s status, updates, and usage.
Add and share your devices, create managers, group your devices by venue.
Are you a developer?
Easily integrate our software with your current IT stack.Build your solution with the Kontakt.io API and SDK to get the most out of your infrastructure.
Order beacons with preconfigured profiles, identifiers, and settings, so you don’t have to do it by yourself.
We ship to any place in the world within a few business days. Shipping cost may vary with custom volume orders. Please contact sales for details.
Made in Europe
Every single beacon—from the hardware to our in-house R&D, design, engineering, and operations-is made in Europe.
Get white-label boxes or print custom labels to help with deployment.
All Kontakt.io beacons come with a 12-month warranty on the hardware, excluding batteries.
Focus on your core strengths instead of dealing with beacon deployment and maintenance by yourself. We’ll take care of your infrastructure.
Let us customize the packaging to reflect your brand and then drop ship each box directly to the end destination. Please contact sales for more information.