2 mm (0.08 inch) thin
BLE + RFID or NFC
12+ month battery life **
** INTERVAL: 550MS
You won’t believe how much
we’ve packed into such a small device.
Stay safe from security threats
Make your beacon infrastructure secure against any attacks with the world’s most bulletproof beacon encryption and ID shuffling.
A beacon that fits everywhere
Slip a lanyard through the hole, put it inside your belongings, or stick your beacon to the wall for the most low-profile look a beacon can possibly have.
Two technologies in one device
Add even more context to your beacon with the built-in BLE, RFiD or NFC tag.
Save battery life
Extend the default 12-month battery life* by setting your beacons to broadcast less frequently by changing interval or simply switch them off when you don’t use them.
Don’t limit yourself to either Eddystone or iBeacon
Broadcast iBeacon and all Eddystone frames together or just the ones you need.
Let it move
Attach the Card Beacon to any moving asset and track its location with the Kontakt.io Gateway.
All of your favorite beacon use cases plus more:
A new way to improve workplace efficiency and staff security with smart data
The thinnest beacon you can stick to your inventory and tools to keep track of them
Transform customer loyalty as never before.
Making healthcare more efficient and personalized.
Enrich event attendee experience with greater context while they’re on the move.
Power your hardware with our user-friendly software
- 1. Device ManagementMinimize time, complexity, and cost spent managing thousands of Bluetooth devices.
- 2. Security SuitePrevent successful attacks on devices, data, and application.
- 3. Preventive Device MaintenanceIncrease hardware up time through predictive maintenance.
Combine Card Beacon with Gateway for location tracking
- 1. LocateUse the Kontakt.io Location Engine to know where your beacons are in real time.
- 2. AnalyzeAccess raw data streams to gather and analyze data about the location of your beacons and their performance using Kontakt.io API.
- 3. TriggerWhen a beacon enters or exits a specified region, you can trigger real-world actions (such as sending an email, opening a door, or switching off the lights etc.) wherever and whenever you want.
Order beacons with preconfigured profiles, identifiers, and settings, so you don’t have to do it by yourself.
We ship to any place in the world within a few business days. Shipping cost may vary with custom volume orders. Please contact sales for details.
Made in Europe
Every single beacon—from the hardware to our in-house R&D, design, engineering, and operations-is made in Europe.
Get white-label boxes or print custom labels to help with deployment.
All Kontakt.io beacons come with a 12-month warranty on the hardware, excluding batteries.
Focus on your core strengths instead of dealing with beacon deployment and maintenance by yourself. We’ll take care of your infrastructure.
Let us customize the packaging to reflect your brand and then drop ship each box directly to the end destination. Please contact sales for more information.
Calculate the expected lifetime of your Card Beacon fleet
Card Beacon lets you extend the 12-month battery life by switching your beacon off when not in use. You can even use Location Engine Triggers to optimize the broadcast rate as needed.
- Dialog Semiconductor DA14580
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless technology 2.4GHz RF
- Read-only| Non-customizable| Frequency - 125KHz
- Type - 2
- Up to 50 meters
- -20 dBm or 0 dBm
- -93 dBm
Dimensions and weight
- 85.8 mm (3.38 in)
- 54 mm (2.13 in)
- 2 mm (0.08 in)
- 10 grams (0.35 oz)
- Weight (with case)
- 20 grams (0.70 oz)
- On/Off switch
Battery and Power
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide Battery - capacity 320 mAh
- Battery life
- About 8 months (interval: 350ms)
- Battery is not replaceable
- Operating temperature
- -20°C / +60°C (-4°F / +140°F)
- Storage temperature
- -5°C / +35°C (23°F / +95°F)
- from 0% up to 95%